Stamp Medical is seeking an experienced PART-TIME FNP/Nurse Practitioner for our interventional pain management clinic. Strong ortho evaluation skills required. Pain management and trigger point skills required. Potential and opportunities are endless in our new facility located in Tucson. We offer competitive compensation.
- Provides leadership, direction, and care while maintaining excellent patient care.
- Performs medical assessment of patients and appropriately documents all relevant information on Electronic Health Records portal.
- Maintain patient records and ensure that medical history is updated and accurate.
- Orders & reviews laboratory studies and radiology exams and develops an appropriate treatment plan.
- Promotes, supports, and engages in projects and activities which will develop or improve the clinics operations.
- Graduated from an AMA approved school of nursing with Advanced Practice Nurse Master’s Degree
- Active Nurse Practitioner state license
- Active DEA license from state of practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with an EHR medical charting system.
- Board Certified
- Experience using an Electronic Health Record system
- Minimum 1 year treating patients autonomously (Interventional Pain Management or transferable background is a plus).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $48.00 to $58.00 /hour