Infrastructure Engineer I
ARI Network Services Wilsonville, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Infrastructure Engineer I
What we need:
As a candidate you will need to present a professional attitude and have strong communication skills. You be working alongside the IT Director or other senior team members, on projects that are aimed at reducing costs, improving efficiency, and positioning the company for growth, both organic and through acquisition.
- Understand technical requirements for performance and uptime and ensure the existing and new infrastructure support our objectives
- Overseeing infrastructure deployments for new projects
- Deliver technical services that meet stated requirements and standards
- Producing documentation for existing and new projects and adhere to documentation standards
- Implementation and management of backup and storage systems
- Acting as a point of escalation for critical technical issues
- Auditing and maintaining infrastructure configuration
- Must demonstrate a dedication to continuous improvement, both in terms of infrastructure, process, cross-department communication and professional skills
Education & Experience:
- Have a passion for technology within the Internet industry
- Demonstrate previous IT engineering experience in a SaaS or enterprise environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, mission critical environment which may at times be stressful
- Have a decent understanding of networking principles and concepts and some experience working on a firewall appliance
- Two to three years working with Microsoft server operating systems (2012 – 2019) and Active Directory
- Two to three years managing virtual servers in a ESXi or HyperV environment
- Some experience with IIS, SQL and file share services
- Some experience with managing public cloud (AWS, Azure) or Linux resources
- Have a good understanding of storage solutions such as SAN and NAS and connectivity protocols
- Have a good understanding of backup and DR solutions and their implementations
- Demonstrate an understanding of security best practices and compliance principles
- A flexible approach to working hours. Working outside of normal business hours may be required at times.
- Possess excellent documentation, time management and prioritization skills.
About ARI Network Services:
ARI Network Services, Inc. (“ARI”) offers an award-winning suite of SaaS, software tools, and marketing services to help dealers, equipment manufacturers and distributors in selected vertical markets Sell More Stuff!TM – online and in-store. Our innovative products are powered by a proprietary data repository of enriched original equipment and aftermarket electronic content spanning more than 17 million active part and accessory SKUs and 750,000 equipment models. Business is complicated, but we believe our customers’ technology tools don’t have to be. We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used vehicle inventory, parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) for customers in the automotive, tire and wheel, powersports, outdoor power equipment, marine, home medical equipment, recreational vehicles, and appliance industries. More than 23,000 dealers, 195 distributors, and 3,360 OEM brands worldwide leverage our web and eCatalog platforms to Sell More Stuff! TM.
ARI Network Services
TechnologyView all jobs at ARI Network Services