Are you an experienced Front End Web Engineer looking to work for an excellent global company? This position in located north of Little Rock, AR
As the Sr. Web Applications Engineer, you will develop and integrate front-end web applications by analyzing requirements and creating aligned system features and functionality to meet the goals of the customers.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
• Defines web applications, design methodology, and site objectives by analyzing requirements, envisioning system features and functionality, and designing a plan to meet or exceed the client’s goals.
• Converts UI/UX wireframes (drawings) into optimized front-end web applications, ensuring all specifications are implemented and applications run efficiently.
• Connects and integrates the business services to the front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications in line with the plans identified.
• Tests and validates the applications are functioning well and in line with the project scopes.
• Builds reusable code and libraries for future use and efficiencies.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in web development or related field is preferred; will consider a combination of course work and experience in the field.
• Experience: 5+ years of front-end web application and interface programming/development work, using the programming languages required.
• Certification(s): N/A
• Functional Skills: Ability to research, analyze and gather information to develop effective web application solutions focused on the goal of the customer; excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail and a strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and due dates; excellent problem-solving skills are also required.
• Language Skills: Solid verbal and written communication skills to develop ideas, process, and communicate effectively.
• Leadership/Behaviors: Self-motivated, self-starters who have a background of managing their work/results on their own; requires excellent customer-focus, team work and collaboration. Uses a high degree of independent judgment.
• Culture Match: Ability to work independently and within teams in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; Strong focus on meeting tight deadlines is also needed for the role.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: R & D Manager
Core Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (some additional time during the week to cover global time zones)
Typical Work Week: M-F; with approximately 40-43 hours a week on average
Direct Reports: None