RAM-T Technical Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARES is seeking a Reliability Engineer candidate to support the Next Generation Interceptor (NGI) Program. Responsibilities include software reliability analysis utilizing Reliasoft and PTC Windchill Quality Solution (WQS) tools.
The selected candidate will serve as technical team leadership, including RAM&T Program planning, scheduling, assigning tasks, assessing progress, tracking deliverables, and reporting, with focus on program milestones. The selected candidate should have a good understanding of program controls, team leadership skills and EVMS skills.
- Modeling and analysis with an emphasis on the following:
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM)
- Reliability Block Diagrams(RBDs)
- Probabilistic Reliability Analysis (PRA)
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) at the functional, interfaces, and part level
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action Systems (FRACAS)
- Fault Tree Analysis
- As the RAM&T technical team lead, the selected candidate will be responsible for team planning, scheduling, tasking, schedule status updates, and reporting to SEIT lead, task assignment/team coordination, as well as performing tasking as a team member.
- Communicate openly and effectively with teammates and customer representatives.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline preferred from an accredited university and 14 years of experience, or a Master's Degree and 12 years of experience, or 9 years of related experience with a PhD.
- Experience in reliability analysis of both hardware and software engineering processes.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% to support business needs.
- A current active in-scope U.S. Government DoD Secret security clearance is required to start.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency systems.
- Experience developing RAM&T program plans and metrics
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to collaborate effectively within a technical team environment.
ARES offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Full time employees may participate in:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- HSA/FSA Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
ARES is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and complies with E-Verify.
ARES shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
All Federal contractor employees may be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, regardless of work location (including work from home). Full vaccination status is achieved two weeks after the final vaccine dose. This requirement does allow for certain reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons.
TechnologyView all jobs at ARES Corporation
Get fresh Senior Reliability Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.