AREO’s HomArt brand is a unique home and garden gift and home accessory company selling creative products to better gift, home decor and garden companies nationwide. Our customers love our products!
We are looking for an independent and positive person, who enjoys a creative and fast-paced fun environment. This Graphic Designer/Product Coordinator position includes home décor and jewelry product research, drafting and communicating new product design specifications, travel to overseas factories and coordination of samples. This is an entry-level position with growth opportunities.
· Research product concepts and create lookbooks
· Create renderings of design concepts, implementing concepts by illustrating products to draft and scale and taking a project from conception to completion
· Assist in coordinating product development with overseas factories
· Provide detailed communication on product specifications and requirements with overseas factories
· Coordinate sample production
· Coordinate quality control and quality resolutions with the Product Management team
· Experience with portfolios and lookbooks
· 2 years of design experience is a plus
· Experience working with jewelry is a plus
· Proficiency in a variety of design software tools including: Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Bridge)
· Drafting illustration skills as well as freehand drawing skills
· Knowledge of Word & Excel
· Excellent follow through and organizational skills
· Detail orientated and deadline driven
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Polished communication skills in both verbal and written channels
· Able to travel domestic & international
Located in Irvine, California we are an exclusive home décor wholesaler celebrating over 25 years of business with a very dedicated and growing customer base. We are looking for someone who has a passion for home décor and design. Hours are Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
Requested Online Materials: