- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Use your skills to help improve the environment! ARCA Recycling, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team.
We are an innovative company dedicated to preserving the environment through energy efficiency and proper appliance disposal. This is a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding career with an industry leader.
- Supervision of Warehouse staff demanufacturing appliances.
- Accept responsibility for implementation of safety standards as set forth by management; both in training and in day-to-day operations
- Facilitate efficient staffing through training, assigning work flow and making recommendations to management regarding performance of warehouse team
- Must obtain CFF Level 1 Certification. (Obtained by taking an open book test, paid for and provided by ARCA Recycling upon hire)
- Oversee daily output from a quality and quantity standpoint.
- Assume responsibility for warehouse appearance and housekeeping.
- Accept responsibility for implementation of safety standards as set forth by management; both in training and in day-to-day operations.
- Preventative maintenance and minor repair of center equipment (baler, conveyor, lighting, plumbing, minor office repairs)
- Complete detail record keeping of maintenance and repair logs
- Hazardous material management and detail record-keeping
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- 2+ Years of mechanical experience.
- 2 Years’ minimum experience in a supervisory position.
- Previous experience in safety training
- Inventory experience a plus
- Aptitude to remain calm, pleasant and professional while under strenuous physical requirements as well as strict time schedules and changing priorities, while performing the job in a safe manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload; ability to meet deadlines and follow instructions
- Above Basic Computer knowledge and skills.
- Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with co-workers.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
Essential Screening Requirements:
- Must be able to pass, a company pre-employment physical exam, drug test, and criminal background check.
- This position is subject to random drug tests for safety sensitive positions.
- Must be willing to take the CFC Type 1 open book test within the 1st 14 days of employment and pass the test
This is a physically demanding position, you must have the ability to grip, lift, stoops, bend, squat, and turn on a consistent repetitive basis. Ability to safely lift up to 40 pounds on repetitive basis, and up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance. Physically able to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances.
We offer a competitive wage along with outstanding benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life, STD, 401(k), paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
We are an e-Verify Employer.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO Employer M/F/D/V.
ARCA Recycling has over 40 years of experience in the appliance recycling industry includes nearly two decades of providing energy efficiency program services for more than 250 electric utilities. A pioneer in developing cutting-edge technologies to serve its clients, ARCA maximizes materials recycling while protecting natural resources from the environmentally damaging substances found in old appliances.
ARCA Recycling, Inc.
ARCA Recycling Inc ARCA Canada Inc, Customer Connexx LLC ARCA Recycling has over 40 years of experience in the appliance recycling industry includes nearly two decades of providing energy efficiency program services for more than 250 electric utilities. A pioneer in developing cutting-edge technologies to serve its clients, ARCA maximizes materials recycling while protecting natural resources from the environmentally damaging substances found in old appliances.
144 Commerce AveFreedom, PA
Transportation and Storage