Cryogenics Distribution Driver - Sign-On Bonus!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arc3 Gases, Inc. is a growing, multi-generation family-owned and operated industrial gas and welding supply distributorship with over 50 locations in Virginia and the Carolinas. We have a broad retail and distribution network that enables us to provide outstanding service to customers of all types and sizes, and we serve many industries ranging from fabrication and manufacturing to research, health care, and food and beverage.
Arc3 succeeds by building lasting relationships with our employees, our customers, and our business partners. We treat people the right way, we’re reliable, and we engender trust using our technical expertise to help our customers build and improve their businesses. We attract, develop and retain employees who deliver this value consistently over time by offering them competitive pay and benefits and a long-term career path, and by heavily investing in their safety, health and overall well-being.
Arc3 is looking for a qualified individual to join our team as a Cryogenics Distribution Driver operating out of our Frederick, MD location with territory also including Baltimore and Curtis Bay, MD. This work schedule takes place Monday through Friday.
- Transport, load and unload liquid Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon and CO2.
- Service customers and present yourself in a customer-focused, professional manner.
- Follow appropriate company and DOT compliance and safety procedures for transporting compressed gases and vehicle operation.
- Monitor liquid levels of accounts via smartphone app and plan deliveries accordingly.
- Follow all traffic laws, OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Maintain vehicle to company and DOT regulations by reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, etc.
- Maintain the appropriate driver’s license and endorsements.
- Perform pre-trip inspections on assigned vehicles.
- Prepare and maintain all necessary DOT paperwork.
- Maintain electronic log in compliance with DOT requirements.
- Follow company approved/optimal transportation routes.
- Maintain and clean vehicle regularly to ensure that it is in good working order and presents an “excellence” company image.
- Be available for off schedule/emergency deliveries as needed.
- Be willing and able to adapt to change in daily/weekly schedules dictated by customer usage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Class A CDL with HazMat and tanker endorsement.
- Industry and related product knowledge, as well as experience handling compressed gases, preferred.
- At least 21 years old.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent driving record.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be self-motivated.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Meet all physical qualification standards imposed by regulation for drivers.
- Work outdoors in varying temperatures.
- Ability to perform functions during occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, crawling, pushing, pulling, and finger activities.
- Must be able to operate in a drug free workplace.
- Must wear all company supplied uniforms.
- Must follow Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements related to this position.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Annual Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- New Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program with Health Insurance Premium Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Personal Protective Equipment Reimbursements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Disabled/Protected Veterans.
#Arc3Gases #cryogenics #microbulk #bulk #cryogenicdistribution #distributiondriver #deliverydriver #gases #liquidgas #hazmat #tanker #CDL #classA
ARC3 Gases North
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ARC3 Gases North