Warehouse Distribution Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arc3 succeeds by building lasting relationships with our employees, our customers, and our business partners. We treat people the right way, we’re reliable, and we engender trust using our technical expertise to help our customers build and improve their businesses. We attract, develop and retain employees who deliver this value consistently over time by offering them competitive pay and benefits and a long-term career path, and by heavily investing in their safety, health and overall well-being.
The Warehouse Distribution Assistant’s main responsibility is to sort pallets of full cylinders into designated areas. This individual will also fill liquid and propane gases, provide support in the branch, the gas plant, the store and the warehouse, and serve as a backup driver as needed.
- Sort cylinders into designated areas using a forklift and following OSHA regulations.
- Roll cylinders off of pallets into designated areas.
- Prepare pallets of empty cylinders to return to Gas Plant.
- Prepare cylinders to be filled by removing cylinder caps and inspecting cylinders for damage.
- Securely connect the manifold connection to the cylinder valve.
- Release residual pressure from cylinders and fills cylinders following safe operating procedures.
- Verify correct labels are present, removes and replaces old labels, and paints over all foreign labeling.
- Use a scale to assist filling with certain gases/liquid gases.
- Fill cylinders to the appropriate weight without over-pressurizing them.
- Install valve protection caps.
- Serve as a backup driver as needed.
- Pick-up customer tanks and return them upon being filled.
- Respond to emergency call-ins and deliver product to customers.
- Stock the dock with full cylinders of compressed gases.
- Conduct empty cylinder inventories as needed.
- Comply with all company employment, fleet and safety policies.
- Follow all DOT and OSHA regulations.
- Complete and corrects all company paperwork.
- Turn all paperwork in on time.
- Perform daily forklift inspections and report any repairs needed.
- Support fellow members of the branch and perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Class B CDL preferred.
- Hazmat preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Standing and walking up to 4 hours at a time.
- Occasional driving/sitting when acting as backup driver or using forklift.
- Rolling cylinders weighing up to 200 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and carry materials weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Frequently lift and carry materials weighting up to 20 lbs.
- Squat, kneel, and reach as needed.
- Ability to tolerate occasional loud noise levels.
- Ability to work in poor weather conditions at times.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Annual Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- New Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program with Health Insurance Premium Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Personal Protective Equipment Reimbursements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Disabled/Protected Veterans.
#cylinders #gases #distribution #CDLB #Hazmat #loading #unloading #filling #sorting #forklift #OSHA #DOT #cylindersorter #dock #warehouse #distributionassistant #drivertrainee #gasplant #load #unload
ARC3 GASES SOUTH
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ARC3 GASES SOUTH