MPS Biller will work proactively and efficiently on new initiatives to improve our MPS billing and services. Respond to ARC personnel telephone calls regarding customer billing issues, enter orders/invoices into ARC’s Salespad billing software, calculate special billing from spreadsheets, and generally make sure that billing is accurate and timely by performing the following duties:
- Maintain or direct the maintenance of billing related information in ARC’s fleet management system (Fleet Manager) for responsible locations
- Work with ARC location offices personnel to properly configure billing
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategies for the improvement and awareness of quality issues within the MPS department billing structure
- Assist both internal and external customers
- Ability to understand and communicate job related information clearly and concisely
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Ensure all new agreements are entered Fleet Manager within 24 hours of install
- Complete monthly audits on Meters, Billing and Abacus to ensure monthly accuracy
This will help you succeed:
Strong and effective communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Exhibit professional demeanor.
- Manage and schedule products and resources to meet volume of workflow.
- Possible overtime.
- Provide client with clear, proactive information on all issues concerning possible delays
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with all contacts.
- Have tools in place to accurately track errors and deadline compliance.
- Recognize and report extended or costly service events.
- Follow up with customers to gauge satisfaction
- Ability to assist both internal and external customers
- Computer techy: Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, billing software, and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and perform job related mathematics
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree
- 2 years of related background
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous training
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Management team that supports you and want you to be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies: ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ARC® provides information management for the building lifecycle. Our solutions reduce costs and increase efficiency in our customers’ offices, in their archives, and for their projects. The Company provides onsite managed print services (MPS), archiving and information management (AIM), construction document and information management (CDIM), as well as the sale of web and cloud-based applications to support these services. We operate more than 170 service centers in North America, more than a dozen locations in China, and select locations in the U.K., Hong Kong, Australia, and India. And when we need to reach even further, we partner with qualified service providers in more than 40 countries around the world. ARC is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, ticker symbol ARC. ARC’s Mission Statement is to deliver our customers’ time-critical information, whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it. For more information please visit www.e-arc.com.
About ARC Technology Solutions.
ARC Technology Solutions is the technology-focused business unit of ARC Document Solutions. ARC Technology Solutions delivers game-changing productivity improvements for the Construction and Facilities Industries through a combination of software and unique industry-specific services. Our customers can get accurate Information instantly, anytime, anywhere and on any device. We help teams save time, increase productivity, cut costs, prevent errors and become the heroes of their organizations.
ARC Technology Solutions - Projects delivers productivity improvements for Construction companies throughout the building lifecycle for. 3D visualizations and cloud-based close-out documents help win business. With BIM Modeling services, identify and resolve conflicts before construction starts. SKYSITETM software and mobile apps enable your teams to store, organize, access, markup, sync and easily share and track ALL your project documents, anytime, anywhere and on any device. Provide building owners with cloud-based close-out documents instantly. Custom development is available for enterprise customers.
ARC Technology Solutions - Facilities delivers significant time savings, productivity increases and cost reductions for Facilities Teams. We scan your large and small format documents from any North American or U.K. facility location, add indexing and intelligent navigation, and provide anytime, anywhere access to your critical facilities’ information through our cloud-based SKYSITETM software and mobile apps.