Wonderful Entry Career Opportunity!
We are looking for self-starters to join our Inside Sales Team. Inside Sales Representatives develop new prospects and interacts with customers primarily by phone to increase sales of the organization's products, solutions and/or services. ISRs focus on expanding the sales of ARCs solutions and services including Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales, and placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. Provided with some existing accounts for small to mid-size accounts. Hunter mentality and drive to acquire new business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to inbound marketing campaigns, website inquiries, and other marketing generated
- Conduct cold calls with current and prospective customers to expand sales
- Utilize a consistent multiple contact process via phone, email and chat to follow-up and qualify
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high volume phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect
- Conduct conversations with prospects in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming
- Effectively manage Salesforce CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead
- Actively participate in training to continue to improve and develop work
- Perform other tasks, duties, or functions as directed
- Hunt their own outbound opportunities as well as work inbound, marketing generated leads.
- Identify decision-makers, project leaders and key influencers. Run an effective sales process to secure internal support and close deals.
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
- Develop a territory plan to maximize penetration.
- Follow the companys sales process leveraging sales best practices empathetic listening, developing a personal connection with prospects, doing excellent discovery, identifying urgent pain, confirm budget and decision-making process, providing web-based solution demos, preparing and delivering proposals, negotiation and closing deals.
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of successful inside sales experience in a similar document management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and com.
Skills/Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving quota in a sales role; successful experience hunting & closing. Candidates must understand how to sell solutions, articulate the value of solutions, and really understand prospects needs.
What We Offer To YOU:
- Training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face to face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- Management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.