ARC islooking for a Part-time Human Resources Intern to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
We are seeking an HR Intern to be innovative and a resourceful partner within the HR department that is passionate and curious about HR. This is a PAID internship in a rapidly developing industry, company and department.
The HR Intern will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining employee files to ensure that all documents meet company compliance standards
- Coordinating with state agencies, universities and colleges to schedule job fairs and foster partnerships
- Establishing relationships with state unemployment agencies
- Utilizing company cloud-based technology solutions to organize Human Resources documents and information
- Other projects as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Current student pursing Associates or Bachelors degree in Human Resources or similar business field with a focus in HR
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to be detail oriented, organized and can prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight
- Dependable, reliable and a record of good attendance