Awarded with “Best and Brightest companies to work for” in 2019. We specialize in customer acquisition for one of the largest companies in the world by building strong relationships with our customers. Our partnership with one of the fastest growing companies in the United States we have been able to expand rapidly providing with more opportunity to our team members.
We are seeking for a reliable and energetic Sales Associate to help us with our nationwide expansion!
· Face to face interaction with customers
· Service customers with new updates on the product
· Improve customer retention
· Learning to consult of the product and benefits to customers.
· Driving results by meeting monthly professional development goals.
· High School diploma/ Associate’s Degree preferably
· Strong communication skills
· At least 4 years of experience
· Performance based promotions
· Competitive compensation structures
· Flexible schedule
· No weekends
· Base salary
· Hourly pay
· Reimbursements on: Health and wellness, bills, "treat yourself perks" and gas.
· Residuals and overrides
· Travel retreats
· Team weekend getaways
· Sports events
· Well known speakers’ seminars
· Financial competitions