Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Lead production employees to perform in a proficient manner, providing motivation through personal example and interpersonal skills
- Ensure employees are following all safety and operating procedures
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing team
- Maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws/regulations that affect Market Center operations and safety, while promoting safety policies and awareness
- If in a union facility, assist to develop an effective management/labor relationship
- Supervise, evaluate, and provide performance feedback to ensure all company standards are met
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced production environment required
- One plus years supervisory experience preferred
- Familiarity with OSHA and safety regulations
- Ability to work in an adverse environment with varying temperatures and conditions seasonally
- Safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs when necessary
- Remain standing/walking for extended amounts of time daily
- Successful completion of Criminal Background and Drug Screen checks
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.