Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Aramark/ and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
Job Summary: This Customer Service Representative position is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers in a professional manner. Handle incoming calls with the objective of one-call resolution. Facilitate and resolve issues with discrepancies and/or customer complaints to insure consistent customer satisfaction. Responsible for auditing company service programs to ensure compliance with 100% follow up through customer call backs.
- Manage the Case Queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
- Call and process electronic or telephone orders (E orders, Pre-call)
- Phones/Customer Service - includes Pre-call
- Check Market Center general email box
- Prepare ship route for processing (printing, posting)
- Manager the No-Buy list
- Service call back
- Service Dispatch
- Place work order for service calls
- Process refunds
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience preferred.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required