Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Description: Management position, responsible for developing and executing catering solutions to meet guest specific event needs. Facilitate the delivery of prepared food created from an event-specific work order.
Scope of Role: Ensure catering operations connect to the Executional Framework. Deliver consistent quality in planning and execution of events. Manage catering team to ensure quality in final presentation of food.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Implement communication strategy as provided by marketing team in order to build catering revenue.
* Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Develop and execute strategies to achieve catering revenue forecasts.
* Productivity: Responsible for executing catering events of varied size and scope, including staffing and management. Ensure accurate reporting of all catering related revenue, expenses, and receivables. Coordinate activities with other departments as appropriate.
* Compliance: Ensure compliance with Aramark food, occupational and environmental safety policies in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
* Requires at least 2 years of experience and prior experience in a management role
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Financial acumen, creative problem solving and customer savvy.
* A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
* Excellent communication skills.