Ecommerce Sales Analyst
Aqua-Leisure Recreation is a branded consumer products company serving the needs of millions of consumers for swim sports and pool related products through mass merchants, e-commerce, and distributors world-wide.
Proactively manage assigned sales, marketing and merchandising activities for e-Commerce team and assist with management of customer marketplace product content, from initial upload to in-program updates, to assure accuracy and the highest quality consumer experience. Prepare, build, analyze, modify, refine, and assist in management of active and targeted ecommerce marketplace customers. Maintain/update marketplace line lists, confirm product specifications, prepare/maintain and update quote summaries, product profiles and assimilate rapidly into the ecommerce marketplace team to support all aspects of the business with the purpose of increasing sales and overall efficiencies.
Essential Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Maintain and update quote summaries and review for accuracy to ensure proper costing.
- Review and examine ecommerce customer orders for accuracy, item availability and request inventory moves, as needed to fulfill customer orders.
- Detailed analysis and monitoring of purchase orders placed / received and processing of orders to assure accuracy and timely execution.
- Coordinate and prepare for ecommerce account meetings with a focus on detailed planning, pricing, forecasting, item specification and quoting.
- Create, coordinate and follow-up on in-house requests and work cross departmentally with both internal and external stakeholders, across multiple disciplines, including new item specifications, imagery, content, packaging, testing and other internal or external requests.
- Work with Marketing to optimize online content through competitive research, edits, proofs, and product reviews to communicate with target consumers and maximize sales.
- Review, research and identify on-line product issues (including suspected copyright and patent infringement and consumer reviews) while providing corrective action guidance to mitigate and improve overall customer and consumer experience.
- Assist with product compliance across multiple ecommerce marketplaces.
- Accurately monitor and upload import shipping documentation for invoice submission.
- Work with Product Development team to inspect FEP and initial production to ensure item specifications are accurate and accurately portrayed in marketplaces.
- Communicate, report, and participate in discussions with various teams via in-person, e-mail, or conference calls, including Asia team, to meet needs of ecommerce accounts.
- Monitor and maintain pricing, costing, and work cross departmentally to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain proper inventory levels to service ecommerce accounts.
- Collaborate with Product Line Managers, Asia based Customer Merchandisers & E-Commerce management team to maximize efficiency and opportunities.
- Assist with product inventory and sales forecasts as well as ensure timely re-orders to minimize out-of-stock occurrences.
- Collaborate with partners for effective planning to maximize the productivity of resource presence across ecommerce channels.
- Assist with new opportunities to increase sales within Ecommerce Department.
- Provide operational support as part of the Ecommerce team towards internal external stakeholders.
- Analyze and prepare reports as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as needed and identified, supporting the overall team effort.
· A minimum of four (4) years of experience as an ecommerce sales coordinator / order processing specialist (or similar) with various marketplace accounts such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Wayfair, Zulily and/or domestic brick & mortar accounts such as Costco, CVS, Target, etc.
· Ability to work independently, self-motivated, takes initiative.
· Efficient time-management skills.
· Meet targeted goals and regular deadlines.
· Identify ways to improve the business results and communicate opportunities effectively.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytic skills including experience with advanced Excel functions (pivot tables / V-Look-up).
· High proficiency with ERP Systems, Infor Syteline preferred.
· Ability to work cross-functionally, with various teams and stakeholders (including Asia and outside sales representatives) fostering teamwork, open communication, and alignment across various functions.
• Infor Syteline or Sage experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in the sporting goods or seasonal toy industry helpful.
• Experience with branded international product lines also helpful.
AQUA-LEISURE RECREATION LLC
100 Technology Center DriveStoughton, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.