Technical Accounting Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for your next accounting opportunity as a Technical Accounting Manager with a growing advisory firm? Do you have 5+ years of experience in accounting, SEC reporting and Big 4? Do you want to work for a startup company in high growth mode? If so, please apply for the fully remote Technical Accounting Manager position for further consideration.
As we grow, new leadership opportunities are constantly being developed. This role has a high potential to quickly develop into a Senior Manager/ Director level role.
About the company:
We are a growing advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California that offers its employees 100% remote work set-up, flexible hours, competitive salary, and benefits.
Born from the Big 4, APV Consulting is a high-quality advisory firm that specializes in SOX implementation, IPO readiness and filing, and technical accounting consulting for transactions like business combinations, revenue recognition, and complex financing deals. We are also known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Our values define who we are and what we strive to be.
- Teamwork - We are devoted to bringing our teams together to build a dynamic workforce that encourages collaboration and teamwork.
- Positive Attitude - We aspire to a "can-do" attitude and to find the positive in every scenario. We believe that we can do anything we want if we have the right mindset.
- Integrity – We value honesty and transparency.
- Commitment - We create a place where employees are excited to work and serve clients.
To support APV Consulting’s rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced professional that will help us with the following:
- Provides support to businesses in their financial reporting process and accounting roles.
- Improve accounting practices, prepare year-end financial statements, analyze financial data, and advise the finance department on regulatory compliance issues.
- Draft SEC reporting filings such as 10-Q and 10-K.
- Draft Technical Accounting memorandums on accounting issues like business combinations and purchase price allocations, revenue recognition, complex financing transactions, etc.
- Perform regular analysis of accounting issues and resolve them efficiently.
- Provide expertise to help businesses understand the meaning behind their financial data and how those numbers affect their business
- Analyze accounting process, identify issues, and perform research on all solutions to ensure efficient workflows
- Maintain journal entries and all ledger accounts and ensure reconciliation of all statements according to US GAAP.
- Develop various systems to improve efficiency of accounting processes.
- Create and analyze financial documents.
Why should you apply?
- Be a part of a high-performance team that works well together and wants to win.
- Exceptional support in learning and growth opportunities at work will encourage you to keep growing.
- We value work-life balance.
Salary and Benefits:
The pay range we are offering is between $100,000 to $150,000 depending on experience and benefits include the following:
- 4 weeks PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching
- Flexible schedule
- 100% remote work set-up
- Employee growth plan
- Career development training
- Bachelor's degree related to accounting or finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credential preferably
- 5+ work experience and public accounting or team management and enclosing accounting books and/or financial statement reporting process
APV Consulting Associates
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at APV Consulting Associates