Financial Analyst III - Hybrid - options for C2H
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Financial Analyst III - Hybrid - potential contract to hire
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 1+ year contract
Job Description: Summary:
Our Connectivity and Autonomous Controlling team provides guidance and drives strategic decisions for Client Truck’s next generation of products, technologies, and business models. As a member of the Connectivity and Autonomous project teams, the Controller Connected Services Group is the financial lead and primary contact for our Connected Services Business (CSG) Unit. The Controller Connected Services Group will primarily focus on driving our CSG business unit to profitable growth by capitalizing on customer benefits that digital services bring to the trucking industry.
• Work with CSG business partners to drive new business opportunities and recognize revenue potential of digital services, develop financial targets for new digital services & products, and drive business to achieve targets
• Create and support local business cases for initiatives inline with CSG’s product roadmap. Support local financial inputs for global CSG business cases and align with central CSG Controlling.
• Develop financial KPIs inline with business objectives, manage actuals to target, and proactively identify emerging trends and drivers of profits and potential risks. Provide transparency to CSG Leadership and regularly report status and recommendations.
• Lead periodic and annual plans to show revenue, margin, and direct profit development with CSG leadership. Align plans with overall strategy and communicate within the Controlling Organization
• Manage business unit revenues, variable costs, and FOH cost centers. Track investments in new services, existing services, and enabler services, and measure against targets and periodic plan.
• Align DNTA financial inputs with global Connectivity Service Group (CSG) financial lead.
• Develop and maintain Connectivity funding structures within cbFC to track global development efforts
• Collaborate with our Accounting and Tax departments to properly account for digital services revenue and variable costs. Invoice for services per accounting and company guidelines for services provide under a contract.
• Work with controlling digitalization team to automate and improving tracking and reporting of business unit P+L and KPIs.
• • Experience in Project Controlling and budget tracking is preferred
• Finance and business acumen, with good knowledge of business case elaboration is preferred
• Ability to work on multiple, complex projects simultaneously and remotely under tight deadlines
• Ability to present financials in a manner that our business partners can understand and drive decision making is required
• Demonstrated financial modelling skills, with proven ability to develop financial projections, sensitivity and scenario analysis is preferred
• Working knowledge of SAP/cBFC is preferred
• Excellent Oral and written communication skills required
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field. Master's degree preferred
• 5-7 years related experience is required.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients through out the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
APR StaffingWhy Work Here?
Connecting Talent with Opportunity
APR Staffing was born from the merging of two well-respected staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, has a long history as one of the largest locally owned technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned wide-spread acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest growing and most respected professional staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients through out the Pacific Northwest. APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance and Insurance