Lead EDI migration from on-premise ERP to cloud. Work with EDI system to monitor and resolve issues. Responsible for end to end testing of all EDI transaction sets before migration to production. Participate in design and review of new applications and integration strategies of EDI systems. Develop and maintain EDI process documentation. Monitor successful operation of all EDI transactions and take corrective actions to remedy issues where needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION (Other duties may be assigned.):
· Builds knowledge of the Company, processes and customers to help with project development activities related to EDI data integration as a member of the IT team.
· Lead and participate in projects that are EDI centric to upgrade, and enhance enterprise platforms
· Leverages EDI knowledge to test, and install electronic transaction interfaces with customers, suppliers and 3rd party business partners. Interfaces include all EDI transactions and XML messages.
· Works directly with our customers, suppliers, and 3rd party partners to analyze their data requirements and transaction/message specifications.
· Conducts unit testing and end-to-end testing with customers, suppliers, and other business partners.
· Partners with internal business sponsors to set priorities, report status, identify and resolve issues to meet business requirements and timelines.
· Develops, tests, and maintains EDI process flows and document maps.
· Ensures reliable and effective EDI operations by monitoring EDI production.
· Performs troubleshooting, analysis, problem solving, exception handling, and re-processing as necessary to ensure reliable operations.
· Develops EDI project plans with all of its appropriate components (including communication with the EDI Trading Partners)
· Participates in EDI on-call phone support rotation
SHORT TERM PRIORITIES:
· Quickly come up to speed on existing EDI operations and to maintain uninterrupted business operations.
· Lead EDI migration for on premise to cloud ERP system.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of experience with EDI transaction and messaging structures such as ANSI X12, and XML
· Minimum of 8 years overall experience in IT and closely related business functions.
· 4 + years of experience working with external EDI vendors to onboard trading partners and integrate EDI transaction sets to ERP order management system.
· Knowledge of various connectivity solutions (VAN, AS2, FTP)
· Experience with Truecommerce EDI desired.
· Microsoft SQL skills desired
· Experience in EDI integration with ERP systems desired
· Must be a resourceful and innovative problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels including customers and vendors
· 5+ years of experience analyzing business requirements and translating them to technical requirements
· Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of the IT department and with non-technical end users
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients through out the Pacific Northwest.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Work Here?APR Staffing was born from the merging of two well-respected staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, has a long history as one of the largest locally owned technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned wide-spread acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal's Fastest Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest growing and most respected professional staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative talent. We provide information technology, engineering, operation, technician, analyst, project management and administrative talent to our clients through out the Pacific Northwest. APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connecting Talent with Opportunity