Business Systems Manager, CRM
6 month contract to hire (NO C2C but possible direct hire)
- The IT Manager, CRM is responsible for the optimal deployment of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, and Community functionality across the organization in an effort to drive process efficiency, maintain data integrity and ensure a robust SFDC environment. This person will provide leadership and coordination to a team of internal SFDC Admins and Developers and our ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, excellent technical skills and be able to communicate effectively with diverse people from end-users to Executives. Interaction with internal stakeholders to identify and document requirements, lead projects, understand business needs and to develop a strategy for the implementation of changes will form a large part of your day. You will also be responsible for monitoring upgrades and driving strong internal customer support.
- Strategic focus to understand the value proposition of all Salesforce products, providing thought leadership on where to extend on existing capabilities, out of the box or invest in new.
- Act as Salesforce Application owner, directly responsible for multiple business units in leading the analysis, design, development, and implementation of CRM applications.
- Lead large cross-organizational projects by utilizing agile project management methodologies
- Manage the workload and priorities of Salesforce Admins and CRM Analysts
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives
- Manage external consultants who will work alongside internal employees on large projects
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with potential vendors
- Proactively seek out and identify required system changes to drive process efficiency, improve data integrity and ensure the optimal deployment of SFDC functionality
- Lead the development, testing and deployment of customizations, custom objects, new functionality, and AppExchange solutions to meet continuously evolving business needs
- Institute and manage a change control process to ensure adequate prioritization of upcoming changes as well as effective communication of said changes across the organization
- Lead the architecture of features and large-scale implementations
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Monitor end-user usage of the system and maintain licenses and permissions in line with company policy
- Provide oversight for Salesforce system security and integrity, workflow, and process documentation, and CRM data quality
The IT Manager, CRM needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business. Must have solid Salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Most importantly the IT Manager, CRM should be proactive, organized and logical.
- 7 to 10 years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
- 3+years of experience leading teams and coaching team members preferred
- Involved with multiple implementations, strong preference for the integration of CRM applications with NetSuite ERP
- Experiencing managing large projects using Agile methodologies
- Consultant and vendor management
- In‐depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s‐controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Detail-oriented and self‐starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience
- Team player with a positive “Can‐do” attitude
- Great communication skills with an enthusiastic personality
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications