Mobile Phlebotomist - Medical Examiner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking to fill several part-time roles for a Mobile Phlebotomist/Medical Examiners to perform mobile insurance examinations throughout the Santa Barbara County area.
As a Mobile Phlebotomist/Medical Examiner you will conduct mobile exams with the goal of providing accurate information for our customers.
- Have 1+ year of current phlebotomy experience and completed a min. of 125 draws.
- Must be willing to travel reasonable distance between exams
- Posses the interpersonal skills to interface with clients, management and office staff with a high level of courtesy and professionalism.
- MUST have current license (California CPT-1), certification and medical training
- MUST have a valid CA driver's license, reliable transportation and car insurance
- MUST have personal access to the internet, printer and personal cell phone
- Are organized and detail orientated.
- Spanish speakers and EKG techs are desired but not required.
Examiners with morning availability are preferred and the days of the week and exact hours are flexible.
APPS is the largest provider of paramedical services for the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
APPS Paramedical Services
AddressSanta Barbara, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at APPS Paramedical Services
Get fresh Mobile Insurance Examiner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.