C2C Events is a premier sales and marketing firm that is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Birmingham area, we are now looking for superior entry-level reps to assist with their business development efforts. We are looking for those professional and committed candidates who are really passionate about growing their career in the lucrative sales and marketing field. As you know, the presentation and leadership skills learned in this field are transferable and are highly sought after no matter where your eventual career path will lead you.
- One to one sales based interaction with customers
- Responsible for all client communication. Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties will include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
- Entry Level
- Motivated, goal-oriented, and persistent
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Compensation is based on individual performance
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager