Special Events Associate – Event Marketing & Event Planning // Event Specialists
We are currently seeking highly driven, professionals to be Event Specialists for various retail locations in your area. Our Special Events Associate will help our consistently growing event marketing company provide marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. We identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each client researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio, the marketing teams are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Special Events team and reports directly to the Promotions Coordinator.
Event Specialists will be responsible for driving brand awareness and advocacy by working directly with clients, consumers and store personnel promoting a variety of products while conducting promotions and services onsite. Event Specialist will work closely with store personnel to build and maintain strong relationships and improve overall client-brand value!
Event Specialist Responsibilities:
• Event Specialists conducts consumer facing activities
• Our in-store demonstrators are friendly, knowledgeable and represent our clients professionally
• Sharing information about the products and encouraging sales is a successful trait of an Event Specialist
• Event Specialists make a significant impact on sales and improve the customers buying experience
• Having the ability to assist customers based on their individual usage needs and interests will be key for an associate success.
Event Specialist Qualifications:
• Must be confident, and articulate to speak effectively and informatively with consumers
• Independent and motivated team player
• Ability to work retail schedules throughout the week
• Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
• Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
• Daily access to a PC computer with Internet/email access
We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds that have interests in:
· Public Relations
· Event Planning
· Cosmetic backgrounds
· Fashion experience
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports-oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, Georgia marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Georgia Marketing Group, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local