NO ADVERTISING / MARKETING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED -- we offer PAID TRAINING with ADVANCEMENT INTO MANAGEMENT!
VMG is a rapidly expanding marketing and advertising firm in Phoenix looking for competitive, career-minded individuals for our Junior Advertising & Marketing position to join our team! Our firm is a premier provider of promotional campaigns, full-service marketing solutions, and lead generation services within the technology community.
Our clients invest in the continual development of our talented sales and marketing team through a variety of paid training methods to help ambitious individuals excel at a faster pace. In our successful training program, our leaders will develop each team member into an expert in persuasive presentation, organizational development, business networking, effective team management, and more. We take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and jump in when needed on any campaign.
- Build trust and rapport with prospective customers, providing clients with world class customer service and conducting in-person sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify marketing and advertising needs in support of sales initiatives.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals as defined by team and company growth objectives.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all products, services and promotions in assigned client(s)' portfolio
- Engaging with customers and clients face to face to establish and maintain brand identity and loyalty
- Must be 18 years+ with High School Degree / GED
- Must be a LOCAL applicant and if selected, available to interview in-person and start work this month
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English; bilingual Spanish preferred
Desirable candidates will also have:
- Degree, study, or experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, or associated fields preferred.
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, market research preferred.
- Ambition! Looking to begin a career and willing to train from an entry level.
- Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up on complex ideas.
- Willingness to multi-task, jump in and help any campaign and learn something new
- A sports-minded, competitive personality.
Apply Today if you live in the valley area! If selected, we will contact you to schedule an IN-PERSON INTERVIEW at our office as soon as possible!