Advertising / Marketing - Entry Level with Paid Training!
Are you looking for a solid career that offers stability and unlimited growth potential? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company in advertising / marketing / public relations?
Looking for the best of the best!
WHO WE ARE
A premier advertising and marketing firm that offers our numerous Fortune 100 clients the ability to increase their consumer base and provide BRAND AWARENESS with cost-effective strategies. We represent the leaders in technology and help them expand their market reach throughout the valley area!
We use a back-to-basics approach to advertising. In an age where face-to-face interaction has become mostly obsolete, it is our personal approach that makes what we do so effective for your business. We help our clients connect with their target markets better than anyone else.
WHAT WE NEED
Why are we the best you ask? Well, it is because we only employ the sharpest, brightest, and friendliest representatives. Our team prides themselves on their excellent communication skills and are well-versed in the ancient art of caring customer service. Our representatives will connect you with the community by coordinating promotional events where they can network publicly and most importantly personally.
Individuals selected will be fully trained and be given hands on support. We are expanding and are now looking to fill multiple positions on our marketing and advertising team. In an effort to provide 100% fulfillment on our target margins for our clientele, we are hiring for the following:
· ADVERTISING REPRESENTATIVE
· PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
· MARKETING REPRESENTATIVES·
· SALES TRAINERS
· TEAM LEADERS
We are looking for TALENTED and HARDWORKING individuals who are looking to begin their career with a FAST-PACED company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities. Please only apply you have the following qualifications:
- Able to engage face to face and build rapport with a variety of personalities
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Able to PRIORITIZE and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to directly motivate and SUPERVISE others to achieve maximum performance.
- Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- Capable of MULTI-TASKING, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
In exchange for your hard work and devotion, we offer:
- Competitive pay including weekly base pay, incentive bonuses based on personal performance and uncapped commissions!
- An energetic, supportive and diverse team culture!
- Comprehensive and continuous paid training to hone your skills and learn what it takes to lead from the front!
- Personal and professional growth and development including mentorships and management training
- Opportunities to give back to the community through volunteering and charities
- Flexible schedule with major holidays off to spend with family and friends
- At least 18 years of age
- Local applicants ONLY
- 1-4 years of sales, retail, marketing, or customer service related experience preferred
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in either work, school or sports
- Be comfortable dealing with different product lines
- Be comfortable working within technology-related industries
- Have reliable transportation
This is an Entry Level position, with the opportunity for growth and rapid advancement through our Management Training Program. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. Our company firmly believes in promotion from within, and regardless of past experience, we wish to to develop our leaders from Entry Level into management in order to preserve our team culture.
Please note **If selected, you will be contacted to schedule an IN-PERSON INTERVIEW at our office closest to you!**