- Designs or creates graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, including website and marketing material
- Creates designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and selects style and size of type.
- Develops graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Prepares illustrations or rough sketches of material.
- Uses computer software to generate new images.
- Works with administration to integrate copy and graphics effectively.
- Reviews production work and suggests improvements.
- Sets production schedules and deadlines for design projects.
- Develops and manages budgets for specific projects.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Judgment and decision making
We are an equal opportunity employer.