Applied Automation Technologies, Inc. is a world-recognized software company specializing in developing software products for metrology applications used in smart manufacturing, and quality assurance.
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our team in our Smart Machining Innovation Center located in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
The Software Developer will assist in the continued advancement of our CAPPS suite of Metrology software. Our cutting-edge CAPPS suite of software can integrate with N.C. machine tools and CMMs with an eye towards Industry 4.0.
This position engages in the entire development lifecycle.
· Gather requirements from the Application Engineers and senior Developers.
· Desktop software programming in C++ and C# using Visual Studio.
· Prototyping new functionalities in small demo applications.
· Track progress using Azure DevOps.
· Write and execute tests on your code.
· Review and commit changes to Azure DevOps.
· Create and maintain documentation per company standards.
· Fix bugs in existing code reported by users.
· Track bug status in ticketing system.
Key Technical Skills
AAT is looking to enhance our team in specific areas. Experience using one or more of these is required.
· TCP/IP socket communication
· Machine-to-machine interface
· Component Object Model
· 3D Graphics
· Understanding of software development lifecycles.
· Able to work independently or alongside others in local or remote offices.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent program.
· 5+ years of development experience.
· 3+ years of experience programming in C++.
· Experience programming in the .Net Framework.
· Experience working with legacy code is a plus.
· Familiarity with metrology is a plus.
· Familiarity with manufacturing environments is a plus.
APPLIED AUTO TECH INCRochester Hills, MI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.