APPEARA Norfolk, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The New Account Sales Executive is responsible for securing new client appointments and building a sales pipeline through continuous, ongoing prospecting for new customers. This individual will prospect for new business, call on leads from our established CRM (Salesforce), and present proposals.
Pay - Base salary with significant commission opportunities that could exceed doubling your earnings if your goals are surpassed.
· Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete the sales process.
· Meet or exceed monthly, and quarterly sales revenue targets by developing a territory-specific growth plan.
· Meet or exceed prospecting activity expectations as determined with Sales Management.
· Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted telemarketing, cold calling, and other selling strategies
· Develop and deliver sales presentations, pricing proposals, and service programs.
· Update SalesForce.com database daily/weekly as directed with Sales Management
· Other duties as assigned directly relating to successfully providing a superior customer experience with APPEARA / SERVALL.
· Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 3+ years of business-to-business, outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
· Highly motivated, outgoing personality who has strong professional communication skills working with a variety of purchasing personalities.
· Ability to influence decision-makers at all levels of an organization, from a CEO to a front office professional
· Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
· Willing to be part of and support a team environment while working from a remote office.
· Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
· Possess a valid driver’s license and own a dependable vehicle. APPEARA / SERVALL will reimburse business mileage in accordance with our Sales Expense Reimbursement Policy
· Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
· Sales commission and bonuses.
· Company participation in the health insurance program
· Company matching 401k program.
· Paid Vacation and Holiday time.
With over 105+ years in business, APPEARA / SERVALL, a Textile Rental Company, is a 5th generation family-owned and independently operated company with headquarters in Norfolk, NE, and two fully operable service centers located in Sioux Falls, SD, and North Sioux City, SD. APPEARA / SERVALL is a part of the essential workforce that is growing and seeks a highly motivated individual. To learn more about our company, please visit: www.APPEARA.com
126 N Third StNorfolk, NE