Earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus with this great acute care position! We are looking for ICU, CVICU, med/surg and orthopedic registered nurses (RN) to work for a local healthcare organization. Under the direction of the Nursing Director or Supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN is responsible for directing all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice and federal, state, and local regulations.
We are looking for day and night shift, but primarily night shift.
- Must be a graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing. (Graduate Nurses or Registered Nurse with little or no Critical Care experience must complete the Critical Care Internship program and associated competencies.)
- Current unencumbered South Carolina or Multi-state Compact Registered Nurse license as a registered nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina.
- Current BLS Certification
- ACLS (Transfers/New Hires have six (6) months from employment to obtain ACLS certification)
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be completed within 90 days of hire.
- One year of recent acute care experience required.