As a Quality Assurance Investigative RN, you will be responsible for the evaluation and resolution of quality care concerns by following a systematic process with the goal to eliminate or reduce incidents.
Positions are available throughout Arizona, including Downtown Phoenix, Surprise and Flagstaff.
- Gather and analyze documentation from various entities that can include health plans, behavioral health, providers protective agencies and other involved parties.
- Review medical evaluations, member files, protective agency reports and provider records.
- Analyze incidents that indicate abuse, neglect, training and/or systemic issues within the Division or associated providers.
- Conduct trending to determine success of interventions; make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and present cases to the Peer Review Committee.
- Conduct Root Cause Analyses to determine facts/cause of negative outcomes.
- Participate in annual audits and develops/revises policy and procedures.
- Day shift and night shift positions are available.
- Must have an active AZ RN license.
- Must be able to pass a 7 year background check.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!