**Position is located in South Central, Arizona**
Integrated Health Organization
$250,000.00 - $300,000.00
This position will be 60% Administrative and 40% Clinical.
Must be willing to supervise PA's.
The Medical Director aids the Chief Medical Officer by providing clinical leadership and provides health care services to patients.
- Provide leadership and direction to professional staff consistent with the strategic direction established by the Board of Directors and Management.
- Promote excellence in customer service and strive to maintain cutting edge culture in the practice of medicine.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and utilization of clinical quality assurance policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Competent in treating all age groups including neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients.
- 5-10 years of experience in medicine, preferably in a group setting.
- Experience in developing medical quality assurance programs.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate, 4 years Medical School, 1-year rotating Internship, 2 years of Residency.
- Completion of annual CME requirements.
- M.D. or D.O. degree.