Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
*We are hiring now! We have several positions needed to be filled as soon as possible!* As a licensed practical nurse (LPN), you will help administer daily medication and help provide skilled nursing care and other health-related duties to US veterans under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Provide healthcare to patients inside the facility.
- Assess patients, report findings and deliver appropriate nursing interventions under the direction of a health care provider.
- Use multilingual capabilities for accurate oral translation and communication to ensure continuity of care; Use "language line" translation service to ensure continuity of care.
- Experience in medical setting requiring large medication passes.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Preferred Intravenous Infusion Therapy/Venipuncture certification.
- Completion of Licensed Practical Nurse program and a valid unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical Nurse issued by the Arizona State Board of Nursing (or issued by another state recognized by the Arizona Board of Nursing as a multi-compact license state) with no current, pending, or prior disciplinary action on nursing license.
Applicants must have the ability to
- Medication administration
- Cuff Checks
- Sick call process
- Administer TB skin test to youth and employees
- Administering immunizations according to CDC guidelines
- Lab draws
- Hearing and vision testing
- Assisting physicians
- Treating recreation and fight injuries
- Welfare Checks
- Conduct intake screenings
- Responding to code 3 Medicals (Emergencies) with 30 pound ER bag
- Assisting State RNs with duties
- Cleaning duties
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/apn-staffing-&-employment-solutions-llc | Facebook: facebook.com/apnstaffing
Since 1991, APN has placed over 15,000 candidates by listening to the needs, personality and style of clients and candidates to find the right fit for the team. Working with companies of all sizes in the private, non-profit and government sectors to provide permanent placements, temporary-to-permanent placements and contract staffing, APN prides itself on our ability to retain client and candidate relationships. What was originally a small business with one employee specializing in the automotive industry is now a profitable company spanning multiple industries, working with clients and candidates across the country.
Nearly 30 years later, our mission still stands strong – “To provide our clients with the best”, and we will do that for you with honesty and integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please contact us for more information!