Are you a dental assistant looking to work in a busy dental facility? We are looking for a temporary dental assistant to join a team at Maricopa County Correctional Health. AMAZING County Benefits once you go permanent!
- Ensure quality of care by preparing treatment area; clean, sterilize and set up treatment area.
- Prepare patient for treatment by reviewing the medical chart, greeting, seating, draping, taking blood pressure, as necessary, and providing information.
- Assure efficiency of the dentist by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentists access; suctioning and passing instruments.
- Take and develop patients x-rays, as requested by the Dentist and per regulatory and department protocol and procedures.
- Mounts and files dental x-rays per department procedures.
- Must be current on all x-ray certifications.
- Bilingual optional but a plus.