- Assist with providing individual and group substance abuse counseling.
- Assist and monitor patients with activities of daily living.
- Work as part of the treatment team to assist patients receiving services in formulating measurable service/recovery goals.
- Document interactions, observations and any other appropriate information.
- Collaborate with patients, family members and other involved parties to assess barriers to attainment of goals and/or resources.
- Assist in performing a Behavioral Health assessment of patient, developing treatment/service plan to meet determined care needs.
- Completion of a course of study leading to a High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree in Chemical Dependency, Mental Health or closely related field, preferred.
- CPR certification or acquired within 30 days of hire.
- Must have six (6) months of behavioral health/mental health experience involving direct client contact; one-year full-time experience in Substance Abuse, Behavioral Health, or Residential Treatment setting preferred.
- Must have a current and valid AZ Driver’s License.