Our client is looking for an experienced well-rounded automotive technician with a high level of work ethics and drive to succeed!
Join an established, award-winning, independent facility in Phoenix. Family-owned for generations. Top Shop, A+ BBB rating, ASE Blue Seal Facility. . . well-equipped and subscribe to numerous information sources.
Open Monday — Friday.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles, fixing it right the 1st time.
- Inspecting vehicles for additional needed repairs or maintenance and recommending them to the service advisor for sale to customers.
- Performing diagnostics, preparing labor estimates and completing repairs to specifications in a timely manner.
- Keeping Service Advisors informed of any change in a vehicle status.
- Current ASE Certifications with A1-A8, L1 and L2 preferred (or commitment to achieve same promptly.)
- 3+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Able to diagnose and repair most makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to produce >45 hours per week! (4- or 5-day work week)
- Valid driver’s license and 3 years clean driving record.
- Most recent work history at a full-service auto repair shop serving most makes and models.