Project Coordinator (Electrical Construction)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Division: New Mexico
Reports To: Division Manager
The project Coordinator provides support for the full range of program management activities including but not limited to: management of weekly financial reporting, Creating and reviewing of reports, contract management, and administrative duties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage all required contract documentation and administrative procedures.
- Review all contracts and subcontracts for contract administration, communication and documentation requirements.
- Ensure all contract requirements are being met, and if not, co-ordinate required changes with appropriate parties.
- Set-up projects and assign job numbers in Spectrum and Procore.
- Complete submittals for all projects including prime and sub, which require electronic submission as well as manual submittals including but not limited to making required number of copies of all material used on jobs. Submit required copies of material and equipment to primes or state agencies for approval. Track all submittal approvals and rejections.
- Prepare required reports for contract compliance, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Coordinates, as required and directed, the following construction activities, including, but not limited to:
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Follow-up and track RFI status, report on responses. Maintain RFI log
- Contact and coordinate utility locates.
- Create reports for management as required.
- Prepare project binders and foreman books
- Request permits
- Schedule inspections
- Maintain project files and records
- Project close out documents such as O&M’s, shop drawings, test reports etc.
- Prepare project packets
- Manage all business processes and administrative tasks required to generate all necessary financial records and reporting, including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for timely administrative input into the company’s accounting program as well as quality of data entry and verification
- Budget data entry into accounting program.
- Administer job costing/ cost to complete meetings with managers and accounting.
- Prepare and submit purchase orders, invoices, and related forms.
- Maintain purchase order roster and invoice records
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure program compliance.
- Prepare project billings
- Prepare and track Bond requests
- Resolve payment issues with customers
- Miscellaneous contract support and office oversight as required, including, but not limited to:
- Assist in resolving customer complaints, and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Represent the company at meetings and conferences.
- Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Meeting preparation and recording
- Change order tracking
- Customer service surveys
- Maintain Outlook calendar
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Significant prior contract or administrative expertise to include organization, coordination, and performance of duties at a responsible level.
- Evidence of good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with employees and customers
- Ability to exercise good judgment, tact and diplomacy in all customer dealings, negotiating for win-win outcomes.
APIC Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. APIC Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Get fresh Construction Project Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.