Technical Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a fast-growing, bleeding-edge integration company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through integration. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team!
What you will do:
- Technical presales for customer integration projects.
- Manage customer software integration projects.
- Create and maintain project timelines while tracking according to metrics.
- Collect and document business requirements and end-to-end use cases.
- Document project scope and gather supporting examples and information from end-users to share with developers.
- Manage relationships with customers and software companies to identify requirements, expectations, timeframes, and goals.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with the appropriate business user groups.
- Own the success of our customer’s solution implementation and assist with adoption.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues reported by customers.
- Solve integration inconsistencies and problems.
- Own P&L for project implementation and customer success.
- Create or maintain operational procedures and metrics, implementation timeframes, schedule custom/application implementation and development, forecasting implementation in conjunction with the sales team.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles, and self-service guidance for web, app, and support functions.
- Manage in-house and offshore software engineers to champion and guide our partners/customers in the deployment of our technologies.
What makes you awesome:
- 4+ years managing SaaS software development projects or teams in a B2B software company.
- 4+ years of experience with API integrations across various SaaS Platforms.
- 1+ years of software development experience.
- Presales - with 4-6 technical projects a month.
- Technically manage 5-7 software integrations at any moment.
- Passion for software development, information gathering, and analysis.
- You’re empathetic.
- You love code and API’s.
- You love figuring things out.
- You love variety.
- You’re an excellent communicator.
- You’re solid on time management.
- You’re an instinctive leader.
- You want to work in a software startup.
Welcome to API Nation.
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Using this platform, we need your help to build a marketplace of simple software integrations which solve very complex customer business problems.
API NationWhy Work Here?
Fast track your professional growth by joining an early-stage software company building amazing products and solving real business needs.
Imagine a place where talented and driven people, band together into high-performing teams. Where love for customer experience and success is at the core. Where everyone tells it as it is and no one tolerates mediocrity or B.S. Welcome to API Nation. API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Using this platform, we need your help to build a marketplace of simple software integrations which solve very complex customer business problems.
4885 Greencraig LaneSan Diego, CA