Project Manager Software Development
API Nation San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The best way to describe this position is to call it a Software Integrations Project Manager with a healthy dose of Technical Product Management. In this role, you will work closely with customers and software companies. You will own the success of developing software integration products from the discovery phase to the delivery of the completed solution.
In practice, this means you learn the needs of the customers, analyze the capabilities of software applications. Document business processes that span multiple systems. Then you will design, deliver and own the success of the software integration product that automates a business process.
Your day to day activities will include things like:
- Manage relationships with customers and software companies to identify requirements, expectations, timeframes, and goals.
- Build, maintain and manage the execution of the project to a plan.
- Manage execution of multiple simultaneous projects, schedules, project budget, and provide ongoing status updates.
- Analyze and recommend software integration solutions for automation of business processes.
- Develop and document project specifications, including use-cases, create user stories, process flow diagrams (BPM), mock-ups, data mappings, business rules, along with estimates of costs and time.
- Work with software engineering, quality assurance, UAT, and other teams.
- Assist sales team with pre-sale activities when needed.
- Work with marketing to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns.
- Work with the customer support team on building the knowledge articles and support processes.
- Own product performance analytics, adoption of the features, and usage.
- 2+ years of experience with software development as a project manager, business analyst, technical analyst, product manager, or related role.
- Strong project management, organizational, administrative, and analytical skills.
- Experience with analyzing and developing technical documentation, API Documentation, working with datasets, etc.
- Experience working with customers, documenting requirements, and managing customers’ expectations.
- Over Communicate with excellent English language and presentation skills (both written and verbal).
- Solid knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements; engineering techniques, project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are an intellectually curious person who likes to learn and figure things out.
- Knowledge and experience with software used in the Real Estate industry for functions such as Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Marketing, Transaction Management, Accounting, CRM, etc.
Welcome to API Nation.
API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Using this platform, we need your help to build a marketplace of simple software integrations which solve very complex customer business problems.
API NationWhy Work Here?
Fast track your professional growth by joining an early-stage software company building amazing products and solving real business needs.
Imagine a place where talented and driven people, band together into high-performing teams. Where love for customer experience and success is at the core. Where everyone tells it as it is and no one tolerates mediocrity or B.S. Welcome to API Nation. API Nation is a fast-growing software Integration company, at the heart of which lies our Integration as a Service (IaaS) platform. Using this platform, we need your help to build a marketplace of simple software integrations which solve very complex customer business problems.
4885 Greencraig LaneSan Diego, CA