Location: OLDSMAR / WESTCHASE / CITRUS PARK Area in West Tampa.
Hiring Local Candidates Only at this time!
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT:
- Detailed Cover Letter
- Salary Expectations
American Products, Inc. (API) manufactures architectural metal products such as storefronts, doors, canopies, sunshades, acm panel systems, brake metal and handrail from our facilities in Oldsmar, Fl. Our customers include some of the largest national chains in the country such as Chipotle, Outback, PDQ, Gap, Ann Taylor, Lids, Forever 21, etc. as well as architects, general contractors and subcontractors located nationally throughout the US.
The Project Coordinator / Construction Coordinator / Project Manager works with our Project Management Team and Account Managers as well as our clients from the beginning of a project through project completion. Position requires EXCELLENT computer skills.
- Completion of project paperwork (examples include but are not limited to material lists, quotes, order acknowledgements, shipping documents, work orders, bill of materials, etc.)
- Work with clients and internal teams to support ongoing projects
- Create project reports for clients and internal teams
- Handle project close-out such as creating operation and maintenance manuals in a timely manner for submission to the the client
- Excellent computer skills are absolutely a must
- Knowledge of the construction industry is beneficial for this position but not required.
- Prior project coordinator project manager, bid coordinator, construction coordinator, design assistance experience is a plus but not required
- Blueprint exp. a plus
- Excellent organization skills a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The Company offers a very attractive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401K with company match as well as a generous paid time off package. We currently contribute 50% of an individual’s health and dental monthly insurance premium. We also offer a casual work environment.