APCT Wallingford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scope: Provide manufacturing support through maintenance, repair, and preventative services throughout the facility.
Essential Job Function:
· Maintain and repair as needed, manufacturing equipment, facilities support equipment and physical plant.
· Respond to maintenance calls in support of production and engineering staff and management.
· Perform PM activities on manufacturing and facilities support equipment and systems.
· Perform tasks and special projects as assigned in a timely, quality minded fashion.
· Comply with all Safety, Security, PPE, Ethical Behavior and Code of Conduct procedures and protocols at all times.
Essential Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent or Trade School.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Printed Circuit Board or similar manufacturing environment required.
- Experience with installation and repair of manufacturing and facilities support equipment is a plus. (Such as, HVAC, Compressed Air, Chilled Water, DI Water, Vacuum and Hydraulic Systems)
- Strong mechanical, electrical and electronic troubleshooting skills desirable.
- Skilled in the use of standard hand, shop and power tools.
- Familiarity with the installation and repair of piping and plumbing systems using PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, copper and iron/steel is a plus..
- Ability to fabricate and weld in steel, stainless steel and Polypropylene a plus.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Able to read and understand equipment manuals, schematics, shop drawings, blueprints and written work instructions.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft products a plus.
- Familiarity with a Computerized Maintenance Management System a plus.
- Self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
· Able to walk, climb, sit, stand and kneel for the duration of work shift.
· Able to work on ladders, work platforms or roof as required.
· Able to wear PPE as required by environment, area or task to include but not limited to, safety glasses, goggles, face shield, mask, gloves, boots, aprons, safety restraints.
· Able to lift 40 lbs.
APCTWhy Work Here?
APCT is a leader in PCB manufacturing.
APCT is a leading manufacturer of high reliability printed circuit boards. The company features 4 total manufacturing sites: Santa Clara, our headquarters located in the heart of the Silicon Valley; 2 in Southern California and 1 in Wallingford, Connecticut. At this time, the company is viewed as over $100 Million; 180,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space with over 480 employees, making APCT one of the largest privately held printed circuit board manufacturers in North America. Visit us! https://www.apct.com/
340 Quinnipiac Street # 25Wallingford, CT
Real EstateView all jobs at APCT