Senior IT Systems Administrator
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Senior IT Systems Administrator (Wilsonville, OR |On-Site)
Build your future with us!
APCON is a distinguished leader in the manufacturing of network monitoring equipment, proudly headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon. With a legacy rooted in precision engineering and innovation, APCON is dedicated to shaping the future of network monitoring by creating cutting-edge solutions for IT professionals and organizations worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
As a Senior IT Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the daily operations and monitoring of APCON’s corporate IT infrastructure in support of all APCON end-users. This role will ensure smooth running of APCON’s networking and server systems, while maintaining a high level of security. We are seeking someone with extensive Microsoft Exchange experience and with Linux server experience to join our IT team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage Microsoft Exchange i.e., upgrades and migrations.
- Manage Linux applications, provisioning servers, and troubleshoot.
- Helps with preventative maintenance tasks and updates on APCON Windows IT hardware and software systems.
- Collaboratively manages, maintains, and updates Microsoft Active Directory, WSUS, Exchange infrastructure.
- Helps maintain computer hardware (peripheral devices) and networking equipment.
- Administers and ensures routine maintenance and updates to all IT systems and infrastructure.
- Helps install, configure, and maintain monitoring and security tools.
- Troubleshoot IT related problems, both Hardware and Software.
- Conducts network vulnerability scans to ensure secure operations.
- Provides after hours support for planned maintenance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years’ Systems Administration experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 5 years’ Linux and Windows systems experience
- Minimum 5 years’ Linux server experience
- Experience performing preventative maintenance and updates of hardware and software
- Ability to update and maintain computer hardware
- Experience troubleshooting network issues/problems
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking concepts and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs and various network monitoring tools
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent experience
Physical Demands: To perform the duties of this position, you must have the ability to occasionally sit, stand, bend, twist, reach, carry, lift, pull, and push between 1-15 lbs.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Healthy work-life balance and generous paid time off program
- Retirement savings match
- Professional development program
- Volunteer time off and employee assistance plan
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- On-site exercise facility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Join us at APCON and contribute your expertise to create exceptional enterprise software solutions that power critical networks worldwide. Join our dynamic team by applying on our career page today!
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.