Manager, Initiatives & Executions
The Manager, Initiatives & Executions, is responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of various projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets. Project focus will be on small to medium sized projects. The successful candidate will be able to fulfill the job requirements with minimal supervision.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure.
- Manage and coordinate the software engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases, creating the sprint plans, facilitating daily meetings etc.
- Track and monitor progress, be able to report on status in transparent way against project objectives.
- Work with stakeholders to project scope, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop milestones to ensure timely completion of projects, ensuring milestones are successfully met through oversight of project deliverables and resources.
- Create and maintain multiple and concurrent project plans, including deliverables, activities, milestones, timelines, and budgets using appropriate tools.
- Oversee the change management needs required by project.
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources.
- Creates weekly written status reports using implementation methodology templates that are both clearly written and accurate for project team, leadership, and external project readers.
- Maintains project estimates accurately and synchronizes each to the project management CRM records each week. Reports current forecasted outlooks from memory in internal meetings when asked.
- Documents and manages changes requests for the project.
- Direct project timelines and budgets.
- Assess, manage, resolve, and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues.
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects.
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant technical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' enterprise project management experience in technical / software engagements.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in business analysis and documentation of business process flow.
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification is a plus.
- Experience in managing projects using JIRA is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type and look at a computer screen for long periods of the day. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time.
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
APCO Holdings, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. APCO Holdings, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
APCO Holdings, LLCFernandina Beach, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.