Customer Service Representative I
- $18 to $20 Hourly
Summary: APA is a small but rapidly growing home medical equipment company that has been serving the Twin Cities community for over 50 years. We are seeking teammates to support our customer service group. Ideal candidates will enjoy being a friendly voice on the phone, providing excellent service to our clients while balancing a number of competing tasks simultaneously. We need someone that is not afraid of learning new things and is interested in understanding how their job fits into the larger APA delivery machine. Finally, we need someone who, like APA Medical, is mission-driven and believes that the people of Minnesota deserve the very best service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fielding between 20 and 40 calls from patients and case managers
- Inputting orders in our order system
- Conducting follow up on orders that may be held up
- Review fee schedules to confirm benefit eligibility
- Submitting and processing authorizations to insurance companies
- Work proactively with management to define their career at APA
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma
- Two years of experience in customer service, documentation, or other field requiring intense attention to detail
- Strong communications skills and a proactive disposition
- General computer knowledge, especially Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- An interesting in learning new things
- Durable or home medical equipment experience a plus
- Familiarity with Brightree a plus
Mission-driven organization helping the people of Minnesota live independently.
About APA Medical: APA Medical has been enabling the independence of Minnesota’s citizens for over 50 years. We specialize in providing incontinence, mobility, and home & daily living products that help our clients heal in the comfort or their homes while empowering them to live fulfilling lives. We are embarking on a new chapter and are excited about the company’s near- and long-term prospects as we work to expand access to home medical equipment across the state.
APA Medical Equipment, LLCMinneapolis, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.