AP Specialty - An AssuredPartners Company El Segundo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leaders of the Insurance Industry, AP Specialty - an AssuredPartners Company, is seeking an Account Coordinator
Role Type: Full-time with Benefits
Compensation: 45,000-50,000 annually depending on experience
Location: 1960 E Grand Ave #1080, El Segundo, CA 90245. Hybrid onsite/remote schedule of 3-4 days in office.
AssuredPartners offers Excellent Benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401k with match
- 15+ days starting PTO/vacation time
- 10 days holiday pay
- 2 Floating Holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Career advancement opportunities
- We care: We're all about culture and creating a positive environment that cares
Account Coordinator Role:
The Account Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Account Executive to handle the day-to-day administrative tasks.
Account Coordinator Education & Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum one-year of applicable business experience in an office setting. High school / GED required.
- Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varying deliverables.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Account Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters accurate client information into system applications.
- Processes change requests, follows up with carriers as needed, reviews endorsements for accuracy, and generates accurate invoices. Creates general correspondence to carriers and clients. Sets up Notice of Cancellations and Reinstatements. Processes final cancellations.
- Request loss runs.
- Issues certificates of insurance and evidences of property.
- Prepares policies, renewals and other documents for delivery to insured.
AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees
AP Specialty - An AssuredPartners Company
AddressEl Segundo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at AP Specialty - An AssuredPartners Company