We are seeking a Soils Lab Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for performing geotechnical laboratory tests for a variety of projects.
- Perform various geotechnical laboratory tests such as moisture/density, sieve analysis, atterberg limits and proctor compaction, etc.
- Prepare samples for lab testing and analysis
- Properly record test data for further analysis
- Inventory soil samples delivered to the lab
- Work under the supervision of a laboratory manager
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Minimum high school graduate, AA degree preferred
- Previous experience in the geotechnical or civil engineering background preferred but not required
- Experience performing geotechnical laboratory tests preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Effective team player and communicator