AP&G Internship Experience Program
The AP&G Co., Inc. Internship Experience Program is a paid, competitive, 11+ week (full-time) program that gives college students and recent graduates interested in the pest control and manufacturing industries the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. This role will work closely with the Enterprise Planning, Customer Service, Sales and eCommerce teams. The intern will have an inside look at what goes on behind the scenes at a well-established industry leader in pest management solutions.
The intern applying for this position should be a self-starter, a quick learner and detail oriented. The candidate will have strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills along with a positive and professional attitude.
- Document meeting minutes, manage outstanding action items/to dos
- Develop master lists for UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) for products
- Develop reports to list inventory positions on private label items
- Create and monitor project plans
- Work closely with cross functional teams on special projects by scheduling discussions, brainstorming and process mapping
- Work with the other interns on a pre-assigned project
- Power BI
- Professional Development
- Staff Meetings
- Intern Support
Interns will leave our program with an understanding of what it means to be a customer centric manufacturer with a knowledge of how to work effectively in a professional environment.
- Proficient or advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Initiate and run Teams or Zoom virtual meetings
- Must be able to provide proof of work authorization in the U.S
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.