Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk - Crimson Trace
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is at our Crimson Trace facility in Wilsonville, OR. This role is responsible for coordinating the daily Warehouse Shipping and/or Receiving functions of the company. Provide smooth flow of raw materials and finished products as they enter and exit the building. Depending on experience and production needs, this position may be responsible for all or part of these responsibilities and functions.
- Shipping: Responsible for efficiently packaging and shipping all orders and requests for promotional materials. Assist in maintaining relationships with carriers to obtain better service when possible. Process all shipments through accounting and freight carriers’ systems to ensure accurate package tracking.
- Receiving: Receive all incoming packages and verify that quantities and products agree with packing lists. Create receiving documentation (packing list) when none has accompanied shipment.
- Raw Materials Management: Responsible for delivering inventory of raw materials to manufacturing to avoid production delays.
- Inventory: Assist in maintaining the finished goods inventory system. Assist in cycle counts of inventory as required.
- Distribution: Ensure daily incoming mail is distributed properly to end destination.
- Packing supplies: Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory of packaging supplies and materials to avoid shipping delays.
- With limited supervision, provide support and assistance with a variety of routine and/or complicated tasks in all areas of the warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned. The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school graduate; some college preferred
- 2 years relevant experience in shipping and/or receiving required
- 2 years data entry and/or computer knowledge required
- Able to work under pressure and within project deadlines.
- Highly attentive to detail with the ability to retain information, focus on tasks, and maintain concentration in a dynamic environment.
- Competency in basic math skills.
- Job requires manual dexterity and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Electro-mechanical assembly manufacturing environment.
- Frequent standing, walking and reaching
- Subject to fluctuating temperatures and noise.
- Job may require occasional exposure to dust, fumes, and the inherent dangers of a shooting range environment.
AOB Products Company
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at AOB Products Company