We are in immediate need of an enthusiastic, self-driven individual to fill a service-based role as a consultant for existing and prospective clients within our organization.
Candidates with prior experience working in hospitality, the restaurant industry, or retail tend to be a natural fit for this position. Our ideal candidate is someone who is reliable, has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is self-motivated, and takes ownership to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Responsible for delivering best in class client service, achieving individual enrollment goals, and building lasting client relationships through master product knowledge
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate program features and benefits
- Document daily activities including call notes, opportunities, and scheduled appointments
- Complete additional admin work as needed
What you can expect:
- Work from home!
- Flexible schedule with Weekly Pay
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Industry-leading resources and technology
- No cost lead program
- Company-sponsored travel, training conferences, and team-bonding
To be considered, please submit an updated copy of your resume.
*In the interest of community wellness, AO has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing.
Why Work Here?AO Ontario (Financial Firm) is one of the fastest growing Altig/ AIL offices and has been operating for over 30 years. The company as a whole has been serving working class families and children since 1951. Our mission is to protect every child and serve all working people. By doing so we primarily work with middle income Canadian Union Members (CUPE, BCTWU, UFCW, IBEW, CJA, UA, ATU, Teamsters,Firefighters, etc.) their families and work with the International Union Police Association (IUPA) in running the child safe kit program, as well as their permanent insurance benefits.
Great Benefits, Rewarding, High Income & Help Families all Online! Build yourself a network of mentors with lots of support and help!