Come for stability, stay for the career!
We are in immediate need of an enthusiastic, self-driven individual to fill a service-based role as a consultant for existing and prospective clients within our organization.
Candidates with prior experience working in hospitality, the restaurant industry, or retail tend to be a natural fit for this position. Our ideal candidate is someone who is reliable, has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is self-motivated, and takes ownership to accommodate clients’ needs.
● Responsible for delivering best in class client service, achieving individual enrollment goals, and building lasting client relationships through master product knowledge
● Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate program features and benefits
● Document daily activities including call notes, opportunities, and scheduled appointments
● Complete additional admin work as needed
What you can expect:
● Flexible schedule with Weekly Pay
● Life Insurance
● Health Insurance reimbursement
● Industry-leading resources and technology
● No cost lead program
● Company-sponsored travel, training conferences, and team-bonding
To be considered, please submit an updated copy of your resume.
*In the interest of community wellness, AO has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing.