Our company pays well and truly cares about you and your career. Apply now for an immediate interview. We are looking to hire this week.
- Opportunity to learn and grow under seasoned professionals
- Great weekly pay and benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills. In our experience, we have found that these are natural traits found within people that have worked in the hospitality and food service industries. If you are looking to step out of these types of roles and into a professional career, while leveraging your natural skills, please read on.
If you have experience in the food, restaurant, bartending or retail industry, we want to meet you!
We place a high value on the skills acquired in these industries, as many of our top associates and executives have transitioned from similar roles.
This is an entry-level position that involves high visibility with top-level leadership. Cross-training will be in marketing strategies, team management, leadership development, and business fundamentals.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Received an A+ Superior rating for financial stability by AM Best, the country's oldest independent financial ratings company.
- BBB Accredited
- Provides access to world-class Support Staff
- Tight-knit company culture where Executives truly want to see you win
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.